Creating inclusive, diverse and equitable spaces for all
At NCBAE, we're dedicated to supporting Black people in the arts and entertainment industry in every way we can. This includes offering DEI consulting services to organizations that are committed to creating truly inclusive, diverse, and equitable spaces for their employees, community, and patrons. Our goal is to help organizations take the necessary steps to do the transformative work that's required to elevate and amplify the voices of Black creatives, ensure that their perspectives are heard and valued, and create a more equitable and just industry for all.
Our DEI consulting services are designed to help organizations identify areas where they can improve their diversity, equity, and inclusion practices and develop customized strategies to address them. We'll work with your team to assess your current policies and procedures, identify areas of strength and opportunities for growth, and develop a plan of action that's tailored to your organization's specific needs and goals.
Our consulting services cover a wide range of areas, including but not limited to:
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion training for employees and leadership
- Developing and implementing inclusive hiring practices
- Evaluating and addressing pay equity and other forms of workplace discrimination
- Creating safe and supportive work environments for employees of all backgrounds
- Developing and implementing strategies to better engage and serve diverse communities
- And much more!
If you're interested in working with NCBAE for DEI consulting services, please fill out our application form and we'll be in touch to schedule a consultation. Together, we can create a more equitable and just industry for Black creatives and all those who are passionate about the arts and entertainment.